jeudi 27 janvier 2011


Yes dear friends ^^ all my arrtwork from my website and the other blog will be soon on this adress. you will be always able to follow me and comment some of my post .

see ya ^^


5 commentaires:

Fabian a dit…

Hey Kalonji! Does this means you will not post on your regular blogs anymore?

kalonji a dit…

Hi fab, you will still able to follow my artwork and my new post on i'll work on it !! it's better for me to re-center my 3 blogs and my website too. More easy for follow me and to discover on what i 'work 'on ,and the diffrent commission too.

Fabian a dit…

Thats great Kalonji! So i will be ready to change your links then. :) Have a great weekend!
p.s. Did you get to go to Angouleme?

Tim Robinson a dit…

Cool pic. I look forward to seeing your new posts on your site.

jeff a dit…

on va suivre c'est sure!!!!