mercredi 8 août 2012

Tendinitis our worst enemy...

Ouch ...3 weeks of rest ...at least .... DAMN inflamed tendon... my right hand ( drawing )
however it's not a pleasant news ... so see you very soon when i'll feel better and able to draw again.
 Thanks to all of you outhere who inspire me and also push me .
Thank you for stop by and let some comments on my blog. 
peace  jpk


6 commentaires:

Jesse a dit…

Hope you heal quickly! Please make sure you're completely well before you start drawing again - difficult, I know.

Jesse a dit…

yup, it got me too! take care. I enjoy your work a lot.

chhuy-ing a dit…

Arrrgh j'ai connu aussi...
Arrêt total et obligatoire sinon ça peut traîner pendant des mois. :/
Courage JP !!

kalonji a dit…

Hi jesse ^^ thanks a lot for your wise advise, am really touched !!


Jesse : thanks for enjoy my work ,i appreciate a lot your support .



Chhuy-ing :

merci beaucoup t'es chou...t'inquiète je veux pas que ce soit chronique...j'ai eu ma phase de déprime mais c'est passée , positif state of mind and rest...^^.

Anonyme a dit…

Ben merde Jipi, ça c'est pas de la flemmingite aigüe! Aïe! Bon, moi chuis au Vietnam et ce jusqu'au 20 Septembre. J'y croise l'ami Eddy Coubeau, on se marre bien et on pense à toi! J'espère que ta main et ton moral iront mieux bientôt. Cheers!
Max

Deocliciano Okssipin Vieira, aka Ochyming a dit…

Get well.