samedi 5 décembre 2009

365 samurai available now at your local comics shop


BERGEN STREET COMICS .brooklyn-nyc.http://bergenstreetcomics.com/




FORBIDDEN PLANET NYC-http://www.fpnyc.com/location/index.html



my first publication from DARKHORSECOMICS ( hope not the last ) , i 'm very happy and excited feel like a child !! i can wait to receive my samples at home next week in switzerland!

thanks to all who follow and discover my work or just passin by ^^

happy weekend and stay creative

peace

jpk

14 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

wow, congratulations, and hope to have a big sale ;)
all the best

Fabian a dit…

Congratulations on such success Kalonji!! I know it will be a hit and you can be sure i am getting my copy! :)

Dan C a dit…

Congratulations, I've already ordered a copy and am really looking forward to reading your story. It looks amazing.
Dan

elgunto a dit…

Félicitations !
J'ai plus qu'à me commander ce petit bijou sur Amazon, moi... :-)

kalonji a dit…

thank you very very much a thousand times to all of you for your kind words ;-)

Clo a dit…

Gratsss!!! :D

Unknown a dit…

I'll receive it in january, can't wait!
:)

Shamara a dit…

Félicitations! :D C'est une sacrée étape dans la vie d'un illustrateur!
Je me réjouis de l'avoir en ma possession... :3
Encore Bravo JP!

kalonji a dit…

merci maeva :-)

Julien Griffaud a dit…

Cela a l'air génial, félicitations !!!

Myriam a dit…

Bravo ! C'est top :)

rad sechrist a dit…

I'm going to go buy this today!

Thierry Martin a dit…

Merci de ta visite chez moi, il me semble que nous avons une connaissance en commun, Mathis, mon ami et scénariste d'ailleurs, il m'avait montré ton travail au début chez Paquet.
Félicitations pour ton livre, il n'est dispo qu'en anglais, c'est ça?

je vais essayer de me le procurer.
bien à toi et bonne continuation.

Thierry

Cavalier Design Works a dit…

Okay, I'm going to look for your book. Congratulations and good luck with you book sales!