mardi 29 juin 2010

adèle what have you done ?!

8 commentaires:

Jérôme a dit…

Wow! Séduisant trio, elles sont toute très belle. Je m'incline une fois de plus. Respect

Fabian a dit…

Wonderful piece here friend!! I know Adele and Noa, and i have seen lots fo images of the character in the middle from books by Loisel but i don´t know the story.
About Comic Con, i won´t be able to go, i am very cash poor right now(can you believe i am still paying for my Angouleme trip?, but i am planning to go there again next year). Hope you have a beyond amazing time there Kalonji, and hope you post about it when you get back. It is still my goal to go to Comic Con, so i know i will be there next year (and this time i will buy my pass on time for i one preview nighjt also.) Have an excellent week my friend! :)

Craig Phillips a dit…

I love it@@!!

elgunto a dit…

Excellent !

aishidaykaha a dit…

pas mal la chatte avec les formes... mais surtout, j'adore l'espèce de Totoro lapin!

Myriam a dit…

Si un jour j'ai le temps je le mettrais bien en couleur celui-là ! ... mais bon, il me semble que nous avons d'autres choses à faire avant ;). Super dessin JP...

Unknown a dit…

Great flow!

kalonji a dit…

am glad you liked that version its a private commission ^^ !