lundi 19 avril 2010

commission.


This illustration is for the next calendar of the switzerland section TDHI. click on the title for further infos about the organisation of terre des hommes.

Many swiss local comics artist from geneva was involved in this project!

I had to pick the law against child abuse.

5 commentaires:

Fabian a dit…

A strong theme, Kalonji and i believe one of your best. I must learn more about this project, i will check it out. Amazing work, friend!!!

kalonji a dit…

thank you very much ^^

Lelio Bonaccorso a dit…

I like you works!
you have a great personality, very very cool!

Myriam a dit…

Très bien cette illus. Très réussie au point de vue des couleurs... vachement efficace. Bravo.

Random Guy a dit…

Thanks for your comment in my blog, Kalonji.

Your work is great, I love it! (:>

See you and regards from Spain!